Specification:Artemisinin 98%, 99%; Artemether/Artesunate/Dihydroartemisinin 9
Plant Origin:Artemisia annua
Product Name: Artemisinin
Botanical Name: Artemisia annua L.
Used Part: Herb
1. Artemisinin 98%, 99% HPLC
2. Artesunate 99% HPLC
3. Artemether 99% HPLC
4. Dihydroartemisinin 99% HPLC
Artemisinin is isolated from the plant Artemisia annua, a herb described in Chinese traditional medicine. Artemisinin, also known as Qinghaosu, and its derivatives such as Artesunate, Artemether, Dihydroartemisinin, etc. are a group of drugs that possess the most rapid action of all current drugs against falciparum malaria.
1. Used for centuries to kill parasites, particularly worms and flukes;
2. Artemisinin is generally well tolerated at the doses used to treat malaria;
3. Used primarily for liver, gall bladder and stomach ailments as well as to expel intestinal worms.
Package: Double plastic-bag inside, aluminum foil bag or fiber drum outside.
Storage: Stored in a clean, cool, dry area; keep away from strong, direct light.
Shelf Life: Two years when properly stored.